5   71
3   53
3   43
6   82
4   68
10   93

What I got from Disneyland Paris- Haul

The day after my 21st birthday me and my mum went to Paris, 2 days after my 21st birthday we went to Disneyland Paris. I had the most magical time, it was so amazing. Blog posts about my trip to Paris and Disney will be coming soon but first, lets talk about what I spent my money on!

IMG-9359.JPGI spent, A LOT. But it was all worth it, this blog post includes everything I got from Disneyland Paris and hopefully I will be able to tell you the price. If you have been there before then you know just how many shops there are and how quickly you can spend your money. As I went in January, me and my mum kept going into shops to keep warm and well…spent more money. Anyway, here is what I got from Disneyland Paris.

Minnie Mouse Ears

IMG-9454.JPG

IMG-9433.JPG

Of course you have got to get yourself a pair of Minnie Mouse Ears whilst you are at Disneyland. I already had some to wear for the day so I got some more to start my collection and to possibly wear when I got to Disneyland Tokyo in the Summer. These are called “Disneyland Paris Minnie Mouse Pink Sequined Ears” and I am OBSESSED with them. They had this exact design in a purple sparkle too.

Dumbo Teddy

DSC04407.jpg

I am Dumbo’s biggest fan if you did not already know. I was looking forward to seeing what Dumbo goodies I could find. I have lost count how many Dumbo teddies I own but I was yet to own Mother Jumbo so as soon as I saw this teddy, I knew I was coming back at the end of the day to get it and that is just what I did. It is so soft. So cute.

Dumbo Pandora Charm

DSC04400.jpg

I have got a few Disney Pandora charms but never any from Disneyland. The shop that had the little Pandora stall was one of the last shops me and my mum went in and as soon as I saw this charm, I knew I had to have it. LOOK AT IT. It rinsed me out but the €65 was SO worth it. I love the detail, his little face and the blue costume and pink ears.

PINS PINS AND MORE PINS

Lets talk about pins. The first time I went Disney my mum got us all a lanyard and me and my sisters collected pins for the whole trip and for many years after that carried on collecting them. I still have my lanyard and I thought it was about time to buy some new pins. Starting with my favourite…

IMG-9439.JPG

Dumbo: I had to get a Dumbo pin as he is my favourite. I love how happy he looks and his big ears!

Cheshire Cat: I am really not a cat fan…but I do love Cheshire Cat. I think it is his big grin, it reminds me of myself when I want to get my own way, haha!

Minnie Mouse: I regret buying this one. I feel like there could have been nicer pins to choose from but I went crazy in the first shop that were selling pins. It’s cute but boring.

IMG-9430.JPG

Baby Moana: It’s pretty, it’s pastel and its Moana…what more could I want?

Alice: It’s pretty, it’s pastel and it’s Alice….what more could I want?

Colouring Book

IMG-9437.JPG

IMG-9456.JPGI love a good colouring book, I don’t get much time to use them but I love knowing they are there when I need it. If I remember correctly this book was about €8-€12 which is AMAZING. It is hardback and full of so many different characters from Disney. I can’t wait to get some new crayons or pens and get started.

Typical Souvenir Items

DSC04387.jpg

Here are your typical souvenir items. A postcard and a Keying.  I went to the Eiffel Tower on my trip and I loved the metal design. I love collecting postcards from different places where I have been. I do wish I had got more postcards from Disneyland as I think they were pretty cheap. The keying was about €6 which isn’t too bad(I guess).

Travel Mug

IMG-9245.jpg

IMG-9442I have wanted a travel mug for ages and I honestly cannot wait to take this to uni and give it the staff in Costa. Minnie Mouse in her dressing gown holding a hot drink and a donut in the morning is a MOOD.  On the back of the mug it says “Mornings aren’t pretty” and damn right they aren’t!

101 Dalmatians and Disney Jumbo Pen

DSC04394 (1).jpgBoth of these pens have “Disneyland Paris” written on which I love. The 101 Dalmations pen came in all sorts of different styles such as Pluto, Mickey, Bride with a Veil and it has made me want to collect them all. I decided to get this one because I really do love Dalmatians and I thought it was quite unique. The chunky pen with the characters on took me back years to when I went Disneyland in 2007, so I had to get it. I got one as a present for my boyfriend too.

Sucettes

IMG-9441.jpgI had to get some sweets from Disneyland, looking at them all felt very nostalgic. I decided to play it safe being a vegetarian and get lollipops as they will not contain gelatin. These do in fact contain E120 which is crushed beetles so paying about €6 for 5 lollies you can image how annoyed I was. I got some for my boyfriend too and I did end up eating a yellow one of his whilst I was stressed in the library because I thought, “E120 is used for red food colouring, so a yellow lolly won’t have any in” .. If I am wrong… don’t tell me. It was very nice and the designs are so cute. Cruelty Free sweets were LACKING in Disney.

So there you have it! This is everything I got from Disneyland for myself. Let me know which item you like the best in the comments below!

Follow me on Insta for pink Paris and Disney pictures on your feed: @sharnah_b

Shar xx

41 Comments

1. January 31, 2019 / 8:17 pm

The Dumbo teddy looks so cute! I always loved Dumbo too. The colouring book looks great as well. I love that you’re using getting warm as an ‘excuse’ for spending 😂. Sounds like you had a great time 💖

Sophie

• sharnah
      Author
      February 17, 2019 / 9:00 pm

Honestly dumbo is my fave 😭😭 and hahaha! It was so cold we did need to get warm;) thanks for reading xx

• sharnah
      Author
      February 17, 2019 / 9:00 pm

DO IT x

2. January 31, 2019 / 8:33 pm

Dumbo was one of my favourite movies as a child but I haven’t watched it in years! The teddy is absolutely adorable and how cute that you have a few of them. I’m in love with the sparkly ears and the 101 Dalmatians pen! I remember really wanting the Jack Skellington and Poison Apple mugs when we went but it was our first day of 5 in Paris so we weren’t sure how much money we were going to need which was a shame! I’ll definitely grab them when i go back one day, hehe.
    Alice Xx

• sharnah
      Author
      February 17, 2019 / 9:01 pm

The new Dumbo films comes out next month and I am not ready 😭 check on ShopDisney.com because they have quite a lot of products that are sold at the parks too! I wanted mugs so much but I knew I wouldn’t be able to bring them back safely on the train 😭 xx

3. January 31, 2019 / 9:01 pm

Jealous! I dread to think how much I would spend at DisneyLand…if I ever went! Really awesome purchases though!

• sharnah
      Author
      February 17, 2019 / 9:01 pm

I could have easily spent more!! Thank you!

4. January 31, 2019 / 9:25 pm

This is such a cute Disney haul! I didn’t know there was a Disneyland in Paris.
    Love the Moana and Alice pins, so cute, classic and nostalgic looking.
    Loren | Plaidandsugar.blogspot.ca

• sharnah
      Author
      February 17, 2019 / 9:03 pm

Yep there is!! And thank you for reading Loren xx

5. February 3, 2019 / 1:59 pm

i adore that travel mug!!

• sharnah
      Author
      February 17, 2019 / 9:03 pm

So cute isn’t it!!

6. February 3, 2019 / 2:11 pm

Oh my goodness the dumbo toy is so cute! Looks like you made some great purchases and had an awesome time! Looking forward to hearing about what you got up to in more depth 😌

7. February 3, 2019 / 3:07 pm

I love the dumbo teddy and pins you picked out! So cute! It’s really too bad you couldn’t find any sweets to suit you though!

8. Emma McKnight
    February 3, 2019 / 3:38 pm

These are gorgeous! I also love the photos in this post too!

9. February 3, 2019 / 5:06 pm

Glad you got to spend some time at Disneyland Paris! I always LOVE bringing back goodies from the parks. I’ve seen those ears – they’re so cute!! I love the Dumbo Pandora charm. They last a long time! Cheshire Cat pin is super cute. The sad thing about Disney is that they’re just there for the profit and don’t keep certain ingredients in mind @__@. Glad you had fun though!!

Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

10. February 3, 2019 / 5:28 pm

I couldn’t wait for this post I was so excited to see everything you got! That Dumbo plush is adorable and I love the charm you got too! I can’t wait to read your blog posts about your trip either!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

11. February 3, 2019 / 7:55 pm

Hey Shar! Those Minnie mouse ears and travel cup are so cute! I adore Minnie, she’s one of my faves, so every time I see her merchandise I jump!😂

Natonya | https://justnatonya.wordpress.com

12. February 4, 2019 / 8:20 pm

your minnie mouse ears are SO CUTE, i can’t wait to go to Disney myself x

13. February 6, 2019 / 3:53 am

AW YAY this sounds like such a cute mother-daughter trip! Shop hopping for warmth is a great strategy until suddenly every shop has cute things to buy hahaha. I love the Minnie Mouse ears!! And yay for adding to your collection, at least you can now have an option of which to wear when you get to Disneyland Tokyo!

Dumbo!!! Such a throwback, I’ve missed watching the film, I used to watch it loop all the time. Wait, a Dumbo collection this is just too great, the one is the photo looks so nice and soft! The Pandora charm is so so adorable, the detail on it is amazing!!

The Cheshire cat like the one you carved into your pumpkin in October! It makes a return!! I think this is the first time I’m seeing a Moana pin, it looks so so perfect!

COLORING BOOKS YES YES YES – coloring is honestly so calming and fun and also a bit stressful haha.

Your travel mug is honestly a whole mood, that’s basically me on my rest days when I don’t have to set my alarm for an early morning run hahaha. THE DALMATIONS PEN I LOVE LOVE LOVE, the lil bow tie is so cute, I’d actually frame the pen instead of using it haha.

Sounds like you had an amazing time!!!

Sahara

14. February 7, 2019 / 5:21 pm

You got so many lovely goodies! I bought a Dumbo teddy last time I was in Disneyland Paris too! I love those ears and the pins! I want to start collecting pins but my bank account will hate me for it!

Jenny

15. Kim
    February 7, 2019 / 5:30 pm

This is a great haul! I’m off to Disneyland in May for my sister’s hen weekend so I’ll definitely be looking out for the colouring book and the 101 Dalmatians pen.

16. February 7, 2019 / 7:00 pm

Awesome post, Shar! You have got so many fantastic Disney goodies! I saw the pink Minnie Mouse Ears on your Insta and thought they were so adorable 🙂 Oh my, so many pins too!! I love the Dumbo one! I know if I go to Disney, I’ll end up spending wayyy to much on all the cute pins, I’m such a pin addict, ha ha. The colouring book is brilliant, I’ve never seen a Disney one before, I would defo get myself one of those too! Thanks for sharing, brilliant post! <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

17. February 7, 2019 / 9:11 pm

That’s some awesome things you got there. And those ears are very cute. Oh, and happy birthday <3

18. February 8, 2019 / 8:12 pm

This is so cute! I love that Dumbo teddy! I wish I could go, it must have been a great time!

19. February 8, 2019 / 8:24 pm

What a fab haul, you got so many great things! It seems like you had such a good time, and I can’t wait for the rest of the Paris posts. Those Minnie ears are so cute, I love the pink xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

20. February 8, 2019 / 9:29 pm

Neat haul of Disney items. I would love to go and pick up some of the Dumbo teddies.

21. February 10, 2019 / 8:11 pm

AWW ALL THIS STUFF IS SO CUTE I CAN’T. Happy belated birthday! That mug is such a mood haha! And those ears are gorgeous! Xx

Anne // http://www.basifpa-and-did.co.uk

22. February 10, 2019 / 8:15 pm

I haven’t been to disneyland in so many years! it is always a blast there! love those minnie mouse ears! they are so cute!

23. February 10, 2019 / 8:25 pm

I absolutely love Disneyland Paris, I went just after my 18th birthday and I was the biggest child there! I love your ears, they’re soo cute!

Kayla | http://www.kaylajayne.co.uk

24. February 10, 2019 / 10:00 pm

Ahhh that’s such a shame about the E120 in the lollies! Looks as though you well and truly treated yourself on this trip but hey, you’re only 21 once right? Love the dalmations pen and the Minnie travel mug. The baby Moana pin is also so cute!

25. February 10, 2019 / 10:06 pm

Your haul looks so good and definitely worth splashing out on! I especially love the Dumbo charm and the colouring book. Disney just has a way of making everything look so sweet!

Bronia | http://www.broniajane.co.uk

26. February 11, 2019 / 6:35 pm

Hope you had a great birthday and trip! You got some great bits here, I especially love the Pandora charm and I’m all for the typical tourist souvenirs! I have so many key rings from over the years!x

27. February 24, 2019 / 10:14 am

The Minnie Mouse ears come in pink sequins?! So cute!

Leave a Reply!